- Archdiocese of Southwark: www.rcsouthwark.co.uk
- Aylesford Priory: www.carmelite.org/aylesford
- CAFOD: www.cafod.org.uk
- Christian Education Centre: www.cectootingbec.org.uk
- Daily Prayer Online – produced by the Irish Jesuits: www.sacredspace.ie
- English College in Spain: www.valladolid.org
- Vatican: www.vatican.va
- St Matthew’s School: www.stmatthewacademy.co.uk
- St Ursula’s Convent: www.stursulas.com
- The World Community for Christian Meditation: www.wccm.org
- Belmont Hill Convent: #
- Catholic Bishops’ Conference of England and Wales: www.catholic-ew.org.uk
- National Justice and Peace network : www.justice-and-peace.org.uk
Visits to the sick
If you are going into hospital, please let the Parish Priest know so that if possible a visit can be arranged.
It is possible to bring Holy Communion to the sick and the housebound on a regular basis. Please ask the Parish Priest if you would like to arrange this.